Thank you for your interest in the Okta Identity Workshop 2019 on the 28th November in London.
The Okta Identity Workshop is an Ignition and Okta SE guided technical workshop with a networking activity that is designed to give attendees a deeper technical understanding of Okta, its unique identity and security offerings. The course topics include Okta SSO/UD, Multi Factor Authentication and Lifecycle Management.
Who should attend?
- Individuals that perform an Okta technical validation and discovery
- Individuals that perform Okta demos
- Individuals that perform an Okta Proof of Value
- Individuals wanting some technical exposure to Okta
What will you learn?
- Learn how to discover and qualify Okta Opportunities
- Be able to develop Okta conversations with understanding of use cases and customer stories
- Execute technical conversations with key stakeholders using Okta Go-To-Market Plays
- Differentiate Okta and Integrations offerings
Okta Identity Workshop 2019 Course Content:
|Learn about Okta SSO/UD:||Learn about Multi Factor Authentication:||Learn about Lifecycle Management:|
|Active Directory Integration||Factor Enrollment||UD Profile Mastering|
|Okta Universal Directory||MFA trigger Policy||Dynamic Resource Assignment through Okta Rules – Roles & Dynamic groups|
|Okta Policies||Per Application MFA||HR Onboarding: Workday, CSV, API|
|SSO and Provisioning Configuration||Device Trust||Application Access Request & Attribute Management|
|Okta REST APIs||SIEM and OKTA||Application Provisioning / De-provisioning / Workflow|
Thursday 28th November
9am – 3pm