Next-Gen CASB: Zero-Day data & threat protection, any app, any device, anywhere. Bitglass offers multi-protocol zero-day security, DLP & Access Control, User Behavior Analytics, Zero-Day Shadow Discovery, Agentless Mobile Security, API Management & Control, CASB SSO & Identity Management and Zero-Day Threat Protection
- For managed apps, Bitglass provides zero-day support for any application, providing real-time data & threat protection, identity and visibility
- For unmanaged apps, Bitglass’ patented-pending machine-learning approach automatically identifies new applications and learns application behaviours and leakage paths, allowing coaching, blocking and zero-day control for any existing or new application on your network
- Bitglass’ integrated, high-performance Data Loss Prevention and access control engines identify and control the context by which applications are being accessed, as well as the data being accessed
- Bitglass Next-Gen CASB delivers Zero-Day agentless protection of corporate data on any device without installing agents or MDM profiles.
- Enforce device configuration like PIN codes and encryption, and selectively wipe corporate data on any device, without taking full control of the device.
- Paired with Bitglass’ DLP and access control, the solution offers comprehensive control and risk mitigation for any app (cloud or premises) and any device.
- Bitglass Shadow IT Discovery leverages machine-learning technologies to automatically index and classify all cloud apps, known and unknown
- Currently, the Bitglass cloud app index has over 100K apps, over 3X that of the competition. Each app carries reputation rankings and security attributes.
- Streaming your firewall or proxy logs to Bitglass allows you to rapidly discover cloud applications used in your organization. You can then block an application or make it “read-only” with Bitglass Zero-Day protection for unmanaged apps.
Download these interesting resources to get more information on BigID products and services