Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a Comprehensive Asset Inventory. We uncover security coverage gaps, and automatically validate and enforce your security policies.
By seamlessly integrating with over 300+ security and IT management solutions, Axonius deploys in hours (not weeks) to improve threat and vulnerability management, security operations, incident response, and overall security posture.
Answers to today’s cybersecurity questions.
Axonius cuts through the complexity of the modern cybersecurity landscape to help agencies answer their most important questions:
- How many devices do we have?
- Where do we have security coverage gaps?
- Are all our VMs and cloud instances secure?
- Which unmanaged devices are connected to privileged networks?
- Are we compliant with NIST CyberSecurity Framework guidelines?
Axonius connects to your existing agents to answer these and other questions in minutes without pulling your staff from their regular job.
How it works
- Deploy Axonius – Axonius is an agentless single virtual appliance and can be deployed either on- premise or in cloud instances.
- Connect Adapters – Connect to the different solutions you already use with Adapters, pre-built integrations on the Axonius platform.
- Examine your Assets – Axonius provides a fully unique list of devices and users so you can surface areas of risk and be alerted when policies aren’t met.
Asset Inventory Management
- Asset Discovery
- CMDB Maintenance & Reconciliation
- M&A Integration
- Enrich device and user data
Find Security Gaps
- Continuous Controls Monitoring
- Verify User Privileges
- Find Unwanted Software
- Find Ephemeral, Unmanaged, and Rogue Devices
- Accelerate Incident Response & SOC Operations
- Create service tickets
- Isolate devices
- Disable users
Download these resources to get more information on Axonius’ products and services
View these resources to get more information on Axonius products and services