Human Risk Management Platform
CultureAI empowers you to proactively monitor human risk across multiple applications, providing immediate insights into the riskiest employee behaviours and security vulnerabilities within your organisation.
With these insights, you can deliver personalised coaching and automate risk response, ensuring optimal efficiency and effectiveness.
Flexible and scalable, you can customise your CultureAI package according to your specific security requirements and strategically address your most prominent risks.
Discover the SaaS apps that your employees are using and determine whether they are using them securely.
Utilise dynamic attack simulations that reveal your vulnerabilities and transform employee security behaviour.
Automatically monitor and mitigate the risk of oversharing sensitive data in tools like Slack and Teams.
Track and prevent the oversharing of sensitive files on sharing and collaboration platforms like Google Drive.
Monitor the oversharing of sensitive data in generative AI tools, and promote secure AI usage.
Identify and coach employees who aren’t using MFA and those who are more susceptible to MFA attacks.
Identify on-device security issues that are caused by employees, such as not installing updates or the use of Tor network.
Transform employee security behaviours and mitigate human cyber risk, all while staying compliant.
Identify security risks, educate employees in real time, and nudge them to make immediate fixes.
How CultureAI works:
- Visibility of your real-world human risks in a single dashboard right as they happen
- Comprehensive reporting and analytics
- Rapid deployment and quick time-to-value
- Engage employees at the point of risk with just-in-time education
- Provide Targeted Coaching based on individual risk scores
- Employees can access and understand their own security risk score and receive guidance through a fully branded employee portal
- Streamline security processes through automated tools and workflows
- Reduce response and remediation time for security incidents
-Automatically prevent sensitive data loss and unauthorised access
- Push data to SIEMs and ticketing platforms