Ransomware - Your ‘Campaign in a box’
‘’Ransomware is the biggest cyber threat to UK Industry’’ – Lindy Cameron, Head of GCHQ
Research firm Chainalysis found a 311% increase, year on year, to the end of 2020 in the number of actual ransomware attacks.
The average total cost of recovery from a ransomware attack has more than doubled in a year, increasing from $761,106 in 2020 to a staggering $1.85 million in 2021. With the average ransom paid being $170,404.
Your customers are looking for:
- Fast and effective backup and recovery
- Swift and easy detection
- Solutions that protect their business but don’t impede productivity
Ransomware Webinar – 6th October 10am
Ignition Technology has the vendors, expertise and support services that partners need to mitigate today’s formidable ransomware threats and increase profitability for your business, and with that in mind, we wanted to give you all the tools, tips and tactics you need to run a successful Ransomware Campaign.
And we are introducing the winning strategies from:
- Beyond Trust – Preventing spread
- BlackBerry – Operating system security
- IronScales – Email security
- SailPoint & Okta – Protecting identities
- RiskIQ – defending the digital attack surface
- SpyCloud – Remediating stolen credentials
Start Generating Leads today with the perfect Ransomware Campaign at your fingertips